What does IRIS mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IRIS in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IRIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IRIS mean?
- the contractile, circular diaphragm forming the colored portion of the eye and containing an opening, the pupil, in its center.
Discuss this IRIS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IRIS also stands for:
- Bitmap graphics (Silicon Graphics RGB image file)
- I Recycle In Sherman
- Ideas Responsibility Initiative And Service
- Ideas, Responsibility, Initiative, Service
- Illinois Researcher Information Service
... and 51 more »