What does MIP mean in FDA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MIP in the Governmental field in general and in the FDA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MIP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MIP mean?
- Lens fiber major intrinsic protein is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MIP gene.
Discuss this MIP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MIP also stands for:
- A Maximum Inspiratory Pressure
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein
- Maintenance Implementation Plan
- Managed Infrastructure Provider
- Management Incentive Plan
... and 61 more »