What does USDA mean in Spanish?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand USDA in the International field in general and in the Spanish terminology in particular.
Find a translation for USDA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does USDA mean?
- Department of Agriculture, Agriculture Department, Agriculture, USDA(noun)
- the federal department that administers programs that provide services to farmers (including research and soil conservation and efforts to stabilize the farming economy); created in 1862
Discuss this USDA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
USDA also stands for:
- U S Department of Agriculture
- Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition
- Union Solidarity And Development Association
- United Sabah Dusun Association
- United Square Dancers of America
... and 19 more »