What does HET mean in IEEE?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HET in the Academic & Science field in general and in the IEEE terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HET mean?
- heated, heated up, het, het up(adj)
- made warm or hot (`het' is a dialectal variant of `heated')
Discuss this HET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HET also stands for:
- Hall Effects Transducer
- Harrahs Entertainment, Inc.
- Heavy Equipment Transport
- Heavy Equipment Transportation
- Heavy Equipment Transporter
... and 7 more »