What does CDC mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CDC in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Cadet Deputy Commander
Typically abbriviated as C/DC this abbriviation is mainly used in the Civil Air Patrol meaning the cadet who is second in command
Find a translation for CDC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CDC mean?
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC(noun)
- a federal agency in the Department of Health and Human Services; located in Atlanta; investigates and diagnoses and tries to control or prevent diseases (especially new and unusual diseases)
Discuss this CDC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CDC also stands for:
- Cairo-Damascus Covenant
- Calculated Date of Confinement
- California Democratic Council
- California Department of Corrections
- California Detention Center
... and 110 more »