What does OOAD mean in Software?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand OOAD in the Computing field in general and in the Software terminology in particular.
Find a translation for OOAD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does OOAD mean?
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Object-oriented analysis and design is a popular technical approach to analyzing, designing an application, system, or business by applying the object-oriented paradigm and visual modeling throughout the development life cycles to foster better stakeholder communication and product quality. According to the popular guide Unified Process, OOAD in modern software engineering is best conducted in an iterative and incremental way. Iteration by iteration, the outputs of OOAD activities, analysis models for OOA and design models for OOD respectively, will be refined and evolve continuously driven by key factors like risks and business values.
Discuss this OOAD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
OOAD also stands for:
- Object Oriented Analysis And Design
- Object Oriented Analysis Design
- Oduction To Object Analysis And Design
... see them all »