What does ADH mean in Construction?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADH in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Construction terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ADH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADH mean?
- vasopressin, antidiuretic hormone, ADH, Pitressin(noun)
- hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus; affects blood pressure by stimulating capillary muscles and reduces urine flow by affecting reabsorption of water by kidney tubules
Discuss this ADH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADH also stands for:
- Accidental Damage and Handling
- Additional Duty Hour
- additional duty hours (for junior doctors)
- Advanced Diploma of Homeopathy
... and 16 more »