What does AECT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AECT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AECT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AECT mean?
- aeromedical evacuation control team
- A core team assigned to a component-numbered air force, Air Force air and space operations center, or air mobility division that provides command and control of assigned aeromedical evacuation forces. Also called AECT. See also aeromedical evacuation; air mobility division.
Discuss this AECT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AECT also stands for:
- Academic Excellence Challenge Team
- Advanced Electronically Controlled Transmission
- Advancement of Electonic Commerce Technology
- Advancement of Electronic Commerce Technologies
- Association for Educational Communication and Technology
... and 5 more »