What does CRA mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CRA in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CRA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CRA mean?
- coordinating review authority
- An agency appointed by a Service or combatant command to coordinate with and assist the primary review authority in joint doctrine development and maintenance. Each Service or combatant command must assign a coordinating review authority. When authorized by the appointing Service or combatant command, coordinating review authority comments provided to designated primary review authorities will represent the position of the appointing Service or combatant command with regard to the publication under development. Also called CRA. See also joint doctrine; joint publication; lead agent; primary review authority. (CJCSI 5120.02)
Discuss this CRA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CRA also stands for:
- Advanced crack file (usually text)
- California Reading Association
- California Redevelopment Association
- California Restaurant Association
- Can't Remember Acronyms
... and 71 more »