What does HERO mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HERO in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HERO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HERO mean?
- a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
Discuss this HERO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HERO also stands for:
- Hale Empowerment and Revitalization Organization
- Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance
- Health Educational and Rural Outreach
- Health Empowerment, Responsibility, and Opportunity
- Health Enhancement Research Organization
... and 31 more »