What does ICIS mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ICIS in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ICIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ICIS mean?
- Integrated Consumable Item Support
- A decision support system that takes timephased force and deployment data (i.e., Department of Defense deployment plans) and calculates the ability of the Defense Logistics Agency, the warehousing unit of the Department of Defense, to support those plans. Integrated Consumable Item Support can calculate for the planned deployment supply/demand curves for over two million individual items stocked by the Defense Logistics Agency in support of deployment. Integrated Consumable Item Support allows planners to identify critical end items and anticipated shortfalls in the Defense Logistics Agency inventories. Integrated Consumable Item Support provides materiel readiness information for Defense Logistics Agency managed items to Defense Logistics Agency management, to all Services, and to the Joint Staff, to be used as a piece of the larger wartime logistic picture, which ultimately is used to assess total readiness and sustainability for deliberately planned contingencies. The goals and objectives of Integrated Consumable Item Support are to know the
Discuss this ICIS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ICIS also stands for:
- Iata Currency Information Service
- Icy Cold Intelligent Sister
- Independientes con Inclinación Socialista
- Indiana Career Information System
- Institute For Comparative And International Studies
... and 20 more »