What does JRC mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JRC in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for JRC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JRC mean?
- joint reception center
- The center established in the operational area (per direction of the joint force commander), with responsibility for the reception, accountability, training, processing, of military and civilian individual augmentees upon their arrival in the operational area. Also the center where augmentees will normally be outprocessed through upon departure from the operational area. Also called JRC.
Discuss this JRC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JRC also stands for:
- Compressed file archive (JRchive)
- Japan Radio Company
- Jefferson Rehabilitation Center
- Jewish Reconstructionist Congregation
- Joint Reconnaissance Center
... and 5 more »