What does PCO mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PCO in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PCO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PCO mean?
- primary control officer
- In amphibious operations, the officer embarked in a primary control ship assigned to control the movement of landing craft, amphibious vehicles, and landing ships to and from a colored beach. Also called PCO.
Discuss this PCO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PCO also stands for:
- Paradox Computers Online
- Parkinson Center of Oregon
- Patient Choice Organization
- Patient Complains Of ....
- Peabody Concert Orchestra
... and 54 more »