What does SADC mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SADC in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SADC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SADC mean?
- sector air defense commander
- Commander subordinate to an area/regional air defense commander and responsible for air and missile defenses in the assigned sector. Exercises authorities delegated by the area/regional air defense commander. Also called SADC.
Discuss this SADC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SADC also stands for:
- salman ahsan dot com
- Security Alarm Data Corp
- South Africa Development Community
- South African Development Commission
- South African Development Community
... and 8 more »