VISTA is an abbreviation for:
Visual Technology Age
Find a translation for VISTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VISTA mean?
- a view or prospect, esp. one seen through a long, narrow passage, as between rows of trees or houses.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VISTA also stands for:
- Value Integrated Service Team Assistance
- version 6.0 of Microsoft Windows
- Very Important Student Technology Association
- Very Intelligent Surveillance and Target Acquisition
- Very Intense Strategic Tickle Attack
... and 14 more »