SCOOP is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SCOOP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SCOOP mean?
- a ladle or ladlelike utensil, esp. a small shovel with a short handle, for taking up flour, sugar, etc.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SCOOP also stands for:
- Simple Concurrent Object Oriented Programming
- Southeastern Coastal Ocean Observing Program
- Sura Coastal Ocean Observing Program
- System Concept of Operation Outline Plan
... see them all »