SARI is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SARI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SARI mean?
- a garment consisting of a long cloth wrapped around the body with one end draped over one shoulder or the head, worn by women chiefly in India.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SARI also stands for:
- Iguazu Cataratas del Iguazu, Argentina
- Santa Ana River Interceptor
- School Arts Rescue Initiative
- Severe Acute Respiratory Infection
- severe upper respiratory infection
... and 4 more »