What does MES mean in Religion?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MES in the Community field in general and in the Religion terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MES mean?
- MES is the common name for the compound 2-ethanesulfonic acid. Its chemical structure contains a morpholine ring. It has a molecular weight of 195.2 and the chemical formula is C6H13NO4S. Synonyms include: 2-morpholinoethanesulfonic acid; 2-ethanesulfonic acid; 2-ethanesulfonic acid; 2-ethanesulfonic acid; MES; MES hydrate; and morpholine-4-ethanesulfonic acid hydrate. MOPS is a similar pH buffering compound which contains a propanesulfonic moiety instead of an ethanesulfonic one.
Discuss this MES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MES also stands for:
- Main Engine Start
- Management Excecution System
- Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Manufacturing Executive System
... and 27 more »