What does CNBC mean in NASDAQ Symbols?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CNBC in the Business field in general and in the NASDAQ Symbols terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CNBC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CNBC mean?
- CNBC is an American basic cable and satellite business news television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal News Group, a unit of the NBCUniversal Television Group division of NBCUniversal. The network and its international spinoffs cover business headlines and provide live coverage of financial markets. The combined reach of CNBC and its siblings is 390 million viewers around the world. In 2007, the network was ranked as the 19th most valuable cable channel in the United States, worth roughly $4 billion. It is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Discuss this CNBC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CNBC also stands for:
- Cable - National Broadcasting Company
- Can Not Believe Cramer
- Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition
- Cheerful News Bad Commentary
- Chemical, Nuclear, Biological, and Crap
... and 6 more »