What does FMS mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FMS in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FMS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FMS mean?
- false memory syndrome(Noun)
- A condition in which a person's identity and relationships are affected by memories which are factually incorrect but strongly believed.
Discuss this FMS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FMS also stands for:
- A Fast Manufacturing Systems
- Facilities Management Services
- Factory Management System
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Management Studies
... and 63 more »