What does PT mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PT in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PT mean?
- platinum, Pt, atomic number 78(noun)
- a heavy precious metallic element; grey-white and resistant to corroding; occurs in some nickel and copper ores and is also found native in some deposits
Discuss this PT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PT also stands for:
- "pup" tent
- Advanced Planning and Technology Office
- Game crack Player Tools file
- Kodak Precision Color Management System
- pacific time
... and 197 more »