SMILE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SMILE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SMILE mean?
- to assume a facial expression usu. indicating pleasure, favor, or amusement, but sometimes derision or scorn, characterized by an upturning of the corners of the mouth.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SMILE also stands for:
- Safety Magic In Law Enforcement
- Science and Math Integrated Learning Experience
- Secondary Mathematics Individualised Learning Experience
- Self Motivation In Lasting Endorphins
- Sensory Motor Instructive Leadership Experience
... and 29 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Science and Math Investigative Learning Experiences on Amazon.com
- Search Science and Math Investigative Learning Experiences on Google