What does RTC mean in Food?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RTC in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Food terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RTC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RTC mean?
- The Radiotelevisão Caboverdiana is Cape Verde's first radio and television station broadcasting local programs from Cape Verde, Portugal and Brazil as well as the rest of the world. It is a publicly owned company and enterprise and is located in the Capeverdean capital city of Praia and has a few buildings. The building size is very small, only like local affiliates in North America as well as Latin America, Australia and Europe. The station also broadcasts news, sports, television shows and recently broadcasts football or soccer coverages from Portugal and also from Brazil as well as Latin America but rarely around the world.
Discuss this RTC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RTC also stands for:
- Rail Traffic Controller
- Rails to Trails Conservancy
- Rails to Trails Conservancy's
- Rails To Trails Conservancy
- Rails-to- Trails Conservancy
... and 71 more »