What does DISC mean in Academic Degrees?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DISC in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Academic Degrees terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DISC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DISC mean?
- phonograph record, phonograph recording, record, disk, disc, platter(noun)
- sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
Discuss this DISC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DISC also stands for:
- Data Information Systems and Communications
- Decision Information System for Citrus
- Dementia Information And Support For Carers
- Demonstrators For Integrated Ship Control
- Denmark Inter-disciplinary Study tour Committee
... and 27 more »