What does RES mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RES in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RES mean?
- reticuloendothelial system, RES(noun)
- a widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells
Discuss this RES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RES also stands for:
- Compiled resource (MS C/C++ - Borland C++)
- Race Equality Scheme
- Radiation Exposure Status
- radionuclide esophageal scintigraphy
- Rating Evaluation Service
... and 40 more »