GUIDE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for GUIDE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GUIDE mean?
- to assist (a person) to travel through, or reach a destination in, an unfamiliar area, as by accompanying or giving directions to the person.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GUIDE also stands for:
- General Unemployment Insurance Development Effort
- Generalized Unbiased Interaction Detection and Estimation
- Global Uniform Interoperable Data Exchange
- Gnu Utilities Integrated Development Environment
- Graphical User Interface Design Environment
... and 5 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Guidance for Understanding Instructional Design Expertise on Amazon.com
- Search Guidance for Understanding Instructional Design Expertise on Google