ANGEL is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ANGEL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ANGEL mean?
- a celestial attendant of God; one of a class of spiritual beings who, in medieval angelology, were the lowest of the nine celestial orders (seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations, virtues, powers, principalities, archangels, and angels).
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ANGEL also stands for:
- A New Global Environment For Learning
- Advisory Network For Government Executive And Legislature
- Annoying Nerve Grinding and Extremely Loathsome
- Area Neighbors Giving Extra Love
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Authenticated Networked Guided Environment For Learning on Amazon.com
- Search Authenticated Networked Guided Environment For Learning on Google