What does SI mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SI in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SI mean?
- silicon, Si, atomic number 14(noun)
- a tetravalent nonmetallic element; next to oxygen it is the most abundant element in the earth's crust; occurs in clay and feldspar and granite and quartz and sand; used as a semiconductor in transistors
Discuss this SI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SI also stands for:
- ACM Government Spectrum Fund, Inc.
- International System
- International Systems of Units (ISU preferred)
- Kennedy Space Center Support Operations Directorate
- s for in
... and 183 more »