FSH is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for FSH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FSH mean?
- follicle-stimulating hormone: an anterior pituitary peptide that stimulates the development of Graafian follicles in the female and spermatozoa in the male.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FSH also stands for:
- FacioScapuloHumeral Muscular Dystrophy Society
- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Fisher Scientific International, Inc.
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Fraser Senior Housing
... and 8 more »