HEART is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for HEART in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HEART mean?
- a muscular organ in vertebrates (four-chambered in mammals and birds, three-chambered in reptiles and amphibians, and two-chambered in fishes) that receives blood from the veins and pumps it through the arteries to oxygenate the blood during its circuit.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HEART also stands for:
- Happily Enjoying Akane And Ranma Together
- Healing And Encouragement For Abortion Related Trauma
- Healing Education Advocacy Restoration And Tradition
- Healing Encouragement For Abortion Related Trauma
- Health Education Across Rural Towns
... and 12 more »