What does VCR mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VCR in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VCR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VCR mean?
- videocassette recorder: an electronic device capable of recording television programs or other signals onto videocassettes and playing them, or prerecorded cassettes, back through a television receiver.
Discuss this VCR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VCR also stands for:
- Sensory Science Corporation
- Vandenberg Contract Report
- vapour compression refrigerator
- Variable Compression Ratio
- VCR driver (Arvid)
... and 37 more »