What does PPAP mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PPAP in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PPAP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PPAP mean?
- Production part approval process
- Production part approval process is used in the automotive supply chain for establishing confidence in component suppliers and their production processes, by means of demonstrating that: "....all customer engineering design record and specification requirements are properly understood by the supplier and that the process has the potential to produce product consistently meeting these requirements during an actual production run at the quoted production rate." Version 4 March 1st 2006 Although individual manufacturers have their own particular requirements, the Automotive Industry Action Group has developed a common PPAP standard as part of the advanced product quality planning – and encouraging the use of common terminology and standard forms to document project status. The PPAP process is designed to demonstrate that the component supplier has developed their design and production process to meet the client's requirements, minimising the risk of failure by effective use of APQP. Requests for part approval must therefore be supported in official PPAP format and with documented results when needed
Discuss this PPAP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PPAP also stands for:
- Particle Physics Advisory Panel
- Planning For Pa Association Progress
- Pregnant Parenting Adolescent Program
- Program Penjualan Aset Properti
... see them all »