What does GRIN mean in Botany?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GRIN in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Botany terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GRIN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GRIN mean?
- smile, smiling, grin, grinning(verb)
- a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
Discuss this GRIN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GRIN also stands for:
- Germplasm Research Information Network
- Global Resource Information Network
- Goods Receiving and Inspection Note
- Grant Toys International, Inc.
- Great Resources In Nasa
... see them all »