What does MUSE mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MUSE in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MUSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MUSE mean?
- in ancient Greek mythology any of 9 daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne; protector of an art or science
Discuss this MUSE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MUSE also stands for:
- Mediated Understanding And Sensory Exploration
- Medical Users Software Exchange
- medically unexplained symptoms expertise
- Memory Upgrade And System Expansion
- Metropolitan University Scholar's Experience
... and 18 more »