What does EPO mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EPO in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EPO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EPO mean?
- EPO is a Belgian publisher of non-fiction books. It publishes approximately 25 books a year in Dutch and French, mainly centered around politics, history and sociology. These books tend to be of progressive nature. The publisher is closely linked to the Workers Party of Belgium. Belgian and international authors who were published by EPO include Manuel Abramowicz, Jan Blommaert, André van Bosbeke, Krista Bracke, Lucas Catherine, Noam Chomsky, Hans Depraetere, Jenny Dierickx, Eduardo Galeano, Ivo Hermans, Peter Tom Jones, Els Keytsman, Jaap Kruithof, Ludo Martens, Michael Parenti, Marc Spruyt, Paul Van Nevel, Robert Van Yper, Peter Vermeulen, Jan Willems, and Howard Zinn.
Discuss this EPO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EPO also stands for:
- Eccentric Position Optimization
- Education Process Outsourcing
- Educational Passport Options
- Educational Progressive Organisation
... and 19 more »