What does CER mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CER in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CER mean?
- conditioned emotional response, CER, conditioned emotion(noun)
- an emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning
Discuss this CER abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CER also stands for:
- Campus Emissions Reduction
- Canonical Encoding Rules
- Capital Expenditure Request
- Capsule, Extended Release
- Carbon Emission Reduction
... and 41 more »