CLU is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CLU in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CLU mean?
- CLU is a programming language created at MIT by Barbara Liskov and her students between 1974 and 1975. It was notable for its use of constructors for abstract data types that included the code that operated on them, a key step in the direction of object-oriented programming. However many of the other features of OOP are missing, notably inheritance.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CLU also stands for:
- California Lutheran University
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Christian Life University
- Claims List Updated
- Claymore US Fundamental Index ETF
... and 5 more »