SSRI is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SSRI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SSRI mean?
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor: any of several drugs that inhibit the reabsorption of serotonin by nerve cells, leading to more serotonin activity in the brain: used chiefly as an antidepressant.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SSRI also stands for:
- Secure Storage and Retrieval of Information
- Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor
- Seratonin Specific Reuptake Inhibitors
- Silver Standard Resources, Inc.
... and 7 more »