What does SSRI mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SSRI in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SSRI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SSRI mean?
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor: any of several drugs that inhibit the reabsorption of serotonin by nerve cells, leading to more serotonin activity in the brain: used chiefly as an antidepressant.
Discuss this SSRI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SSRI also stands for:
- Secure Storage and Retrieval of Information
- Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor
- Selective Sereotonin Reuptake Inhibitor
- selective serontonin reuptake inhibitor
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor
... and 12 more »