What does SSRI mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SSRI in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SSRI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SSRI mean?
- selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitor, SSRI(noun)
- an antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain
Discuss this SSRI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SSRI also stands for:
- Secure Storage and Retrieval of Information
- Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitor
- Selective Sereotonin Reuptake Inhibitor
- selective serontonin reuptake inhibitor
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor
... and 12 more »