What does DIR mean in Accounting?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DIR in the Business field in general and in the Accounting terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DIR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DIR mean?
- The Dir, or Theyr bin Abdalla as mentioned in the book "Futuh ul-Habasha", is a Somali clan. Its members mostly live in northwestern, central and southern of Somalia and Djibouti, in addition to the Somali Region of Ethiopia and the North Eastern Province in Kenya. The main sub-clans of the Dir are the Issa of Djibouti and Ethiopia, as well as the Gadabuursi, Akisho, Biamal, Surre and Gurgura. Although often recognized as a Dir sub-clan, the Isaaq clan claims paternal descent from one Shaykh Ishaq ibn Ahmad al-Hashimi.
Discuss this DIR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DIR also stands for:
- De Imperatoribus Romanis
- Decision Information Resources
- Department of Industrial Relations
- DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION RESOURCES
- Design Input Requirements
... and 22 more »