SAN is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SAN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAN mean?
- a member of any of a group of physically distinctive, short-statured peoples of S Africa, traditionally dependent on hunting and foraging for subsistence.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAN also stands for:
- Banco Santiago
- Poly( Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- San Diego International Airport - Lindbergh Field
- San Diego International Airport, Lindbergh Field, San Diego, California USA
- Sandersville Railroad Company
... and 22 more »