What does NIH mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NIH in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NIH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NIH mean?
- National Institutes of Health, NIH(noun)
- an agency in the Department of Health and Human Services whose mission is to employ science in the pursuit of knowledge to improve human health; is the principal biomedical research agency of the federal government
Discuss this NIH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NIH also stands for:
- National Institute of Health
- National Institute of Humans
- National Institutes of Hope
- Needle In Haystack
... and 4 more »