What does FIS mean in Chat?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FIS in the Internet field in general and in the Chat terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FIS mean?
- fis is the E. coli gene encoding FIS protein. The regulation of this gene is more complex than most other genes in the E. coli genome, as FIS is an important protein which regulates expression of other genes. It is supposed that fis is regulated by H-NS, IHF and CRP. It also regulates its own expression. Fis is one of the most abundant DNA binding proteins in Escherichia coli under nutrient-rich growth conditions.
Discuss this FIS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FIS also stands for:
- Facility Interface Sheet
- Factory Information Services
- Factory Information System
- Faculty of Information Studies
- Fairway Information Services
... and 42 more »