What does BHA mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BHA in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BHA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BHA mean?
- butylated hydroxyanisole: the antioxidant C11H16O2, used to retard rancidity in products containing fat or oil.
Discuss this BHA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BHA also stands for:
- Bachelor in Health Administration
- Bachelor of Hospital Administration
- Bachelor of Hotel Administration
- Badger Herald Alumni
- Bahia De Caraquez, Ecuador
... and 20 more »