What does CRF mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CRF in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CRF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CRF mean?
- corticotro′pin releas′ing fac`tor(n.)
- a hormonelike substance of the hypothalamus that increases the production of ACTH in response to stress.
Discuss this CRF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CRF also stands for:
- Calcomp Raster File Bitmap graphics
- Cancer Research Foundation
- Capital Rhyming Force
- Caramanta, an extinct language of Colombia
- Case Record Form
... and 51 more »