What does ECOSOC mean in United Nations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ECOSOC in the Governmental field in general and in the United Nations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ECOSOC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ECOSOC mean?
- Economic and Social Council, ECOSOC(noun)
- a permanent council of the United Nations; responsible for economic and social conditions
Discuss this ECOSOC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ECOSOC also stands for:
- Committee of Experts On the Transport of Dangerous Goods of the United Nations Economic and Social Council
- Economic and Social Committee (of the European Union)
- Economic and Social Council (UN)
... see them all »