What does NADP mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NADP in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NADP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NADP mean?
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate: a coenzyme, C21H28N7O17P3, similar in function to NAD in many oxidation-reduction reactions.
Discuss this NADP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NADP also stands for:
- National Academy of Defence Production
- National Association of Deafened People
- National Association of Dental Plans
- National Association of Disability Practitioners
- National Atmospheric Deposition Program
... and 5 more »