What does QCD mean in NASA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand QCD in the Governmental field in general and in the NASA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for QCD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does QCD mean?
- quantum chromodynamics, QCD(noun)
- a theory of strong interactions between elementary particles (including the interaction that binds protons and neutrons in the nucleus); it assumes that strongly interacting particles (hadrons) are made of quarks and that gluons bind the quarks together
Discuss this QCD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
QCD also stands for:
- Quality Control Department
- Quality Control Development
- Quality Control Director
- Quality Cost And Delivery
- Quantum Chromo Dynamics
... and 5 more »