PICT is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for PICT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PICT mean?
- a member of a people or group of peoples who inhabited parts of Britain N of the Firth of Clyde and the Firth of Forth: historically prominent from a.d. c300–c843, when their kingdom was merged with the kingdom of the Scots.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PICT also stands for:
- Apple Macintosh PICT file Bitmap graphics (b&w PICT1 - color PICT2)
- Pakistan International Container Terminal
- Parks Inner Child Therapy
- Personalized Image Capture Technology
- Pittsburgh Irish and Classical Theatre
... and 1 more »