What does LOVE mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LOVE in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LOVE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LOVE mean?
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person, esp. when based on sexual attraction.
Discuss this LOVE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LOVE also stands for:
- Lachrymose Obsequious Vehement Elated
- Ladies Of Virtue Excellence
- Ladies Organized for Volunteering and Encouragement
- Lake of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life
- Lashings Of Violent Exercise
... and 35 more »