What does LIFE mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LIFE in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LIFE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LIFE mean?
- the general condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, a means of reproduction, and internal regulation in response to the environment.
Discuss this LIFE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LIFE also stands for:
- χρηατοδοτικό έσο για το περιβάλλον
- l i f e
- Laser Induced Fluorescence Endoscopy
- Lasting Impressions For Everyone
- Lay Involvement For Evangelism
... and 64 more »